Want to cut off those extra pounds making you feel uncomfortable? Whether you want to lose weight following your dietitian or physician advice due to health-related problems, or your birthday party is in a week time, ooh! How could I forget, maybe you have just got a new fiancée and you want to look good on that first date, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with this 5 tricks below:
Proven Dietary Approaches that lead to Weight loss.
• We all know the importance of calories in our diet, They are found in almost all food that we consume, They are very important in aiding our basal metabolic rate, but calories has many disadvantages including weakening our body immunity, some people become underweight among other factors, so for you to lose weight safely you need to cut down food high in calorie.
• Ever wondered the importance of food such as White-meat poultry, Seafood, Eggs, Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt? What do they do to our bodies anyway? They are all important sources of proteins. Eating these foods increase the rate of Metabolism in our bodies in the process it will burn calories daily.
• Salt makes our food tasty and I cannot imagine eating food without salt, but looking the effects of salt, I would advise everyone to train their taste buds to adjust eating food with low-level of sodium, Sodium can lead to diseases such as hypertension and other inconveniences such as stroke, reducing the level of sodium intake does not only reduce the chances of getting this diseases, it also helps us to lose more than 5 pounds of weight.
Physical Approaches to Weight Lose.
• Do you have a party in two weeks time, or maybe one week time? Maybe you wanna lose weight very fast just for that occasion then you do not care about your weight afterward, Circuit training might be the best option for you. This type of training that conditions your body to endurance through high intensity to achieve results over a short time.
• Lastly, I would suggest that you should not force yourself into doing something you do not like. Weight loss should be something fun and sociable, They are many ways to achieve this, you can do biking, swimming, going to the gym etc, I mean you should not run every morning if you do not like, this will only lower your Morale.
It is very important to consult with your dietitian or physician to know the number of calories your body needs before you cut them down, they vary depending on age, gender, and lean muscle mass. Also, consult with your doctor before you start circuit training to avoid possible health risks. What other ways do you know about cutting off those extra pounds, mention them in the comments section below?